Yoder's Portable Buildings, LLC
Quality Features of a Yoder Building:
- Skids are Notched at Every Floor Joist and All Joists are Pressure Treated
- Buildinga are Built onto 4"x6" Pressure Treated skids
- Wall and Roof Structures are Built with Full Dimensional 2"x4" Lumber
- Trusses are Connected with Steel Truss Plates
- Pressure Treated T-111 Siding is Premium Grade Material
- All Metal has #1 Paint and has a Thickness of 29 Gauge
- Shingles are #1 Grade Available for Wood Buildings Only
- Doors are Lockable for Your Protection
- All Buildings have 5 Year Workmanship Warranty
- Material Warranty Provided by Manufacturer
3% Charge for Credit Cards
FREE Delivery & Set-up
up to 30 Miles from Nearest Dealer
Our skilled drivers deliver your building exactly where you want it with the most advanced building transporting system available. Precise building placement with minimal damage to your yard is our goal.
Click here to see how the delivery works.
Yoder's Portable Buildings LLC is not responsible for Permits or Anchoring.
Rent To Own Plan!
Rent to own was established as an alternative to mini-warehousing. Our no strings plan allows you to have storage when and where you need it! The low monthly rental rates are comparable to mini-warehousing rates per square foot plus owning the building in 36 months.
All that is required up front is the first month payment and the security desposit. Security deposits are listed on the order form.
You can also pay off your building at any time with NO PENALTY. 60% of payment goes toward the purchase price, 40% goes toward rent.
All 10' to 16' Wide Buildings Come Standard with 6' Doors
All Garages Come with 9' Rollup Doors
All 8' Wide Wood Buildings Come Standard with 4' Door
All 8' Wide Metal Buildings Come with 3' Door
Prices in effect October 1, 2016
Subject to change without notice.
Delivery of Yoder Portable Buildings
Yoder buildings are crafted in factories located in Nappanee, Goshen, and Gosport, Indiana and Flat Rock, Illinois. The buildings are constructed on 4x6 beams that allow the building to be portable and moveable.
Buildings are then loaded on a special fifth wheel trailer that has rollers, hydraulics, and a winch.
The building is unloaded and transport wheels are placed under one end of the building. The other end of the building is then lifted by the "mule"and moved to the spot the customer wants it.
Delivering a Side Lofted Barn
Add Wheels to a Building
A Building Ready to Spot
The Mule & Operator
Return to the top of the page